Sunday, July 10, 2011

Check it

So I decided to start a blog cuz I wanna post shit, but I don't wanna get a twitter and I don't wanna bug my facebook friends with a bunch of links.  So this is for people who wanna know what's going on with me and wanna see some funny/cool shit.  This will most likely be updated more than the Born Ready Films website cuz it's a lot easier to do.  Trill.

Anyway, I just graduated college and now I'm chillin in Chicago makin' movies and shit.  I'm gearing up for a documentary to be shot in August.  More updates on that comin' soon.  For now, check out the latest short we made.






Also, I've been listening to a lot of Big Krit lately.  I'll probably be posting more songs and shit I'm diggin' on in the future.  That's all for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment