Monday, July 18, 2011

MUNDAY

Went and saw Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings at Summerfest in Milwaukee with Micah RossAustin Brown and Deem.  Might have been the best show I've ever been to.
DSCN1479
Spent the whole week in Waukegan with no electricity.  It was kinda nice to get off this fuckin' computer for a while.  Didn't do much this weekend besides get settled into my new apartment.  I set up my own office type area on one end of my living room.  Shit's sick, I got my own file cabinet and everything.  I got this bulletin board/whiteboard from my dad for organizing thoughts and ideas but it looks like it's just being used to draw dicks and shit by whoever comes over.  Maybe I should hide the markers.  Went to Pitchfork yesterday with This Guy and saw Odd Future.  Those dudes are some crazy fucks.  Anyway we made a new video with Deem, Schanne Cade, and Bernardo Lopez.  Check it.

Speaking of Bernardo Lopez, this may be the funniest video I've ever seen:

That's it for today.  I'll leave you with a photo of Jake Andrews gettin' ready to eat a bratwurst:
DSCN1489

No comments:

Post a Comment